VinylStudio is the easy way to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3 and other digital formats.
The powerful sound-cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings and VinylStudio's intuitive user interface makes digitising your music collection a pleasure rather than a chore. Download a copy and see why using a conventional audio editor and CD-burning program for this task is doing it the hard way.
- Split tracks.
- Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet.
- Remove clicks, hiss, hum, rumble and even severe scratches.
- Burn CDs.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Support for mac OS 10.12 Sierra
- VinylStudio can now embed ID3 tags in WAV files as well as the older INFO tag
- You can now re-order recorded album sides by dragging them in the list
- The size of the recording buffer is now configurable
- VinylStudio now supports quad rate DSD
- OS X 10.6 or later