VinylStudio is the easy way to convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3 and other digital formats.
The powerful sound-cleaning filters can help rescue precious, damaged recordings and VinylStudio's intuitive user interface makes digitising your music collection a pleasure rather than a chore. Download a copy and see why using a conventional audio editor and CD-burning program for this task is doing it the hard way.
- Split tracks.
- Lookup track listings and album art over the Internet.
- Remove clicks, hiss, hum, rumble and even severe scratches.
- Burn CDs.
- Support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Fix importing multiple CBR MP3 files.
- Allow upto 100 files to be imported per album (up from 20).
- Switch over to the new, simpler Discogs authorisation scheme. There's no need now to have a Discogs account to search their database.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- OS X 10.6 or later