Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you're using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet - Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition - Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection - Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Touch bar events are now correctly passed to the underlying application.
- Drawing performance is enhanced on all MacBook models.
- An issue causing drawing to unexpectedly stop for right-handed users has been resolved.
- A few other minor usability bugs have been fixed.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Magic Trackpad or MacBook with Multitouch or ForceTouch trackpad