GrowlCard is a study/memorization aid for OS X.
It works by continuously sending Growl notifications that contain flash cards, such as vocabulary words.
The idea is that if you are constantly exposed to these flashcards, it might be easier to memorize them.
- Use any UTF-8 encoded CSV (Constant Separated Values) file as input
- Save flash cards to a separate CSV file after they have been shown
- User definable constants for both input and output CSV files
- Support for flash cards of any number of sides
- Customize the way notifications are sent