Developer website: MarkMarkSoft
Rename Now is designed to rename batch files and folders in your way. It allows the users to rename files, folders and even filename extensions by naming with numbers, replacing old names, insert characters or sorting in specific order. Simple and yet helpful program to rename multiple files quickly and conveniently thereby saving them in a clear way!
The standard version has basic but key features and cheaper cost.
- Rename batch any files, folders and even filename extensions.
- Recursive function to efficiently save your time.
- Replace strings in your filenames.
- Insert any strings in your filenames.
- Add counters to your filenames (file01.dat, file02.dat, file03.dat,¡)
- Preview the new filenames automatically to show the updates timely.
- Sort filenames and related information into numerical orders.
Version 1.0 (dev shows 2.0):
- Add change case function.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later