SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
- Add Branch/Create Feature: allowed characters < or > and then failed
- Journal: possible empty if reflog commits were not present in repository any more ("missing commit" error in log.txt)
- Distributed Review add-on:
- possible internal error related to closed pull requests
- possible "could not fetch remote ref" for Distributed
- OS X 10.9-10.11