Snagit lets you create an image of what you see on your computer monitor.
- Flexible options that let you capture only what you want.
- Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture.
- Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
- Snagit no longer crashes during a 64-bit PowerPoint recording
- Snagit no longer crashes deleting a preset shape in Quick Styles
- Sharing via the TechSmith Relay output, is now uploading properly
- Undo all now properly works with Effects, after an application restart
- #mac Tweets now load properly in the "Current news" section of onboarding
- OS X 10.10 or later