Developer website: BIAS, Inc.
The developer, Bias, has ceased operations as of September 2012.
PitchCraft EZ corrects pitch problems in vocal or instrumental recordings. Its high-quality algorithm corrects pitch, while formant correction retains the voice's natural sound. PitchCraft EZ can also be used for creating special effects, such as those used by many of today's most popular artists - as well as voice disguise, changing an adult's voice into a child's voice, "gender transformation" and a wealth of other creative possibilities.
- Create popular voice-based special effects
- Correct and/or change pitch in monophonic vocal or instrumental recordings
- Create pitch-based special effects
- Voice disguise
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- 800 MHz PowerPC G4 processor or later
- 512 MB of RAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Units, RTAS or VST host application