Developer website: ZippySoftware
ZippyConverter... Just like ZippyRippy brings easy DVD ripping to the Mac, ZippyConverter brings no-nonsense video and audio conversion to the masses. No need to figure out how to use Handbrake with it's endless settings. ZippyConverter has as simple interface where you can drap and drop files to the window for simple and easy organization of files.
- Convert most common video and audio formats for use on iPod, iPhone, AppeTV, Xbox 360, PSP, DV,MP4, MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV.
- H.264 and 2 Pass encoding available.
- Download direct URL's from the Web or download YouTube Video's and convert them as desired.
- Want more flexibility, clicking the Advanced toolbar item will allow you to change frame rate, frame size, bitrate, output file size, audio bitrate, stereo or mono track, aspect ratio, NTSC or PAL for DV and DVD and so on.
- Build and burn your own DVD's using files from your drive or let ZippyConverter download Web content directly within the app for easy DVD building from YouTube clips.
- Rip audio from Video files, just put a video file in the main window, select one of the audio presets and BAM, you've got yourself an audio file of your favorite videos.
- ZippyConverter can also combine files together. Combine a bunch of MP3 files together for AudioBooks. You can even take different tracks or chapters from your favorite DVD's and combine them into one file or even another DVD all with a few clicks or combine YouTube or clips from the Web together into one file.
- Fixes some bugs with DVD ripping and general conversion processes
- Fixes an issue with creating DVD's.