TankBuddy visually shows you which tanks are past due for a water change, and displays the most recent pH, NH3/NH4, temperature, and water change recordings.
It provides date-sorted logs for each of your aquariums. Easily add notes for a tank to jot down quick reminders or keep a shopping supply list. Or view pH changes over time.
TankBuddy is also fully customizable: switch between Gallons/Liters, Celsius/Fahrenheit, and customize the pH and NH3/NH4 color coding.
It can even remove old measurements past a certain date.
TankBuddy also features a colorful more...
- TankBuddy now remembers window size when quitting/launching
- Added red glow to overdue water change indicator for better visual feedback
- Tab/arrow keys can now be used to select tanks in your list
- Added keyboard/menu shortcuts for updating pH, ammonia, temperature, and water change logs
- Fixed modal behavior in tank stat update sheet
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5 or later
*Previously available here