Developer website: MacHouse
Utilizing several command-line tools, MKVToolPack will let you create and manipulate multimedia ﬁles. MKVToolPack users can rip (or batch-rip) media tracks out of Matroska container movies. They can use these ripped raw stream tracks to create MP4 container movies. Also, use MKVToolPack to edit MP4 container movies by copying, cutting, pasting and trimming frames or deleting/inserting audio tracks and finally exporting (re-compressing) them to MOV and other media formats. Or create Matroska container movies with raw stream clips.
- A measure is taken to stop an occasional crash after the user quits the application.
- The user no longer has to hold down the Shift key to pause the ongoing movie under PackMOV.
- The user no longer has to manually play back a movie to change speeds under PackMOV.� By pressing Command + 0, Command + 1 ... + Command + 3, the movie will automatically start with the selected speed.
- Several other minor changes and fixes are made.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- QuickTime 7.5 (No Pro upgrade is required).