Developer website: nova media MDS GmbH
FoneSync for Samsung phones allows you to synchronize your Samsung phone with your Mac in a few easy steps!
Finally there is an easy way to synchronize your Samsung phone with your Mac. FoneSync allows you to synchronize contacts, calendar entries or both by a one-button-click.
FoneSync for Samsung phones can easily be set to synchronize separate address groups and/or calendars including the option to synchronize only contacts which include phone numbers. This way you will not clutter the precious memory space on your phone with unwanted data.
- FoneSync uses its own sync engine. So you can synchronize Samsung phones which could not be synced with Mac OS X before.
- FoneSync has a clean and sleek interface which is easy to use.
- FoneSync and the manual is available in English, German and French.
- Supported Samsung phones: M8800 Pixon, M8910, S3650 (Corby), S5230 (USB), S5600, S5600T, S7220, S7350, S8000, S8300, S8300V.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Samsung phone M8800 Pixon, M8910, S3650 (Corby), S5230 (USB), S5600, S5600T, S7220, S7350, S8000, S8000L, S8300, S8300V, S8500 Wave, S8530 Wave II