Developer website: Serato/Rane
Serato Video-SL is a software plug-in for Scratch Live which adds the ability to playback and mix video files. Manage a variety of video clips from within the Scratch Live library and load them onto a virtual deck for control with either vinyl or CD.
The controls allow you to mix clips with a variety of transitions, as well as apply exciting effects to each video clip. The mixed output can be sent to your computer's secondary display for connection to external monitors or projectors.
- Add video clips to your Scratch Live performance
- View loaded clips and output from your computer
- Manipulate playback with control records or CD's
- Use built in transitions and effects
- Audio Responsive effects let the music control a variety of live video effects. These vary from Bass Zoom to Splits and are controlled by analyzing the music signal.
- Video files can be previewed and managed in the Scratch Live offline player.
- MIDI control enables you to use 3rd party controllers with Video-SL.
- Video Instant Doubles allows you to play the same video and effects on a second deck.
- Effects are stored with each video file for instant recall.
- External video mixing allows you to setup different output configurations in the the control panel of Video-SL's setup mode. Choose from Output Only, L/R prefader or all 3 outputs for greater flexibility.
- Support for new DJ FX
- New text and image effects
- Wider support on Windows
- 2 GHz MacBook or better
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB free on system drive
- Rane SL 1
- Rane SL 3
- Rane TTM 57SL Mixer
- Rane MP4 Mixer