is a new program developed with one goal in mind, ripping DVD media for use on personal devices. ZippyRippy is set apart by the idea that DVD conversion should be automatic without the need to endlessly tweak controls.
If a DVD with a valid VIDEO_TS folder is detected when ZippyRippy is launched, it will start going into action based on previously established preferences.
- Create an .iso disk image of the DVD for archiving or backup.
- Convert for all Apple devices including: iPod, iPhone/iPod touch, AppleTV.
- Rip the main feature of a DVD squeeze itself to a standard 4.3 GB DVD. This is also handy to skip menus and previews on most DVD's.
- h.264 mpeg4 encoding option, great for AppleTV
- Set it up to launch when a video DVD is inserted into the drive for automatic ripping and encoding.