Your contact list won't be full names you don't even remember.
calLog keeps track of your casual phone calls keep them for ever and organizes them as you dial, without adding them to your contacts, and extra works.
When the call ends calLog show's you how long did you talk and an option to add a note to the phone call you just made.
Some of common uses :
- If you are shopping around to buy some thing or inquire, you can not add all those phone numbers to your contacts, you can simply add notes at the end of each call to the phone call for
- Location alerts are updated to work when the application is not running.
- This requires iOS 4.2.1 or iOS 4.0.0 does not work with iOS 4.1.0.
- This feature is available for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS devices.
- There was a problem when user changed the reminder dates it did not update the reminders list view in the reminders tab screen right away, which is resolved.
- There was a