delivers files and folders to remote and local destinations with automatic e-mail delivery notifications, compression, encryption and other features. (Note: File Courier runs on Tiger, and the program has been rebranded as Deliver for Leopard and later).
Users only need to drop files and folders on the File Courier icon, or select them from the system list, and the files will be delivered automatically to the desired destination, as well as compressed if required. File Courier will also send automatic e-mail notifications upon delivery which contain detailed info about the item and its location, as well as other info specified in powerful variable templates.
- Deliver files and folders to FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Secure WebDAV, Amazon S3, MobileMe and local destinations
- Automatic email notifications based on powerful variable templates
- Automatic zip and disk image compression
- Encrypt disk images with passwords
- Deliver files by email
- Create low-res PDF automatically and attach to email
- Attach files from specific subfolder to email
- Detailed history of all deliveries
- Destination codes for automatic delivery
Note: Qualified beta-testers will receive a free copy of File Courier. Please read the beta Read Me file for more info.