Paste Master is a clipboard manager controlled by a preference pane that allows you to save multiple items that you have placed in the clipboard and be able to paste them again later.
Paste Master allows you to display up to 99 items in a compact manner, making it easy to quickly find which one you want to paste again. Paste Master recognizes certain types of text much like Apple's Data Detectors, and allows you to paste them in special ways. This feature is very useful when dealing with Web or database forms that force you to type things like phone numbers or social security numbers in separate fields, or force more...
- Added the ability to copy clipboards between sets.
- Relocated the "Email The Author" button in the preference pane.
- Improved the debugging information provided by "Email The Author".
- Further improved compatibility with Mac OS 10.10 & 10.11+.
- Restored the ability to have clipboards not saved across restarts.
- Fixed a bug in hotkey more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Your keyboard shortcut for paste must be Command-V