Paste Master is a clipboard manager controlled by a preference pane that allows you to save multiple items that you have placed in the clipboard and be able to paste them again later.
Paste Master allows you to display up to 99 items in a compact manner, making it easy to quickly find which one you want to paste again. Paste Master recognizes certain types of text much like Apple's Data Detectors, and allows you to paste them in special ways. This feature is very useful when dealing with Web or database forms that force you to type things like phone numbers or social security numbers in separate fields, or force more...
- Feature enhancements, bug fixes, and documentation update:
- Shortcuts now work when pasting from the grid by typing 1-9.
- Improved recovery when the file used to save the user's preferences gets corrupted because of a disk error.
- Fixed a bug with the use of shortcuts with menu bar menu items.
- Fixed a bug when there is no shortcut for displaying the menu more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Your keyboard shortcut for paste must be Command-V