WebDrive's instantly familiar interface lets you fluently work with cloud storage, local files, and files on remote servers through one common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP client, WebDAV, or SFTP client to reduce the steps of updating remote content.
Connect to popular cloud storage servers through the convenience of a mounted volume in Finder and work with files on OneDrive, Box.Net, Google Drive, DropBox, Amazon S3 and others just like local files on your Mac. It's like having the cloud on a USB drive.
- Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Added: Support for OneDrive
- Added: Support for DropBox
- Added: Support for Cornerstone MFT Server
- Added: WebDrive now has an Import/Export Site Profile feature which allows you to import your existing site profile information from WebDrive on other platforms such as Windows, iOS, and Android. The Export feature will more...
- OS X 10.8 or later