OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation, one console at a time... For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
- Library - One of the standout features of OpenEmu is how it organizes all your games into one unique, unified games library. Watch as backups of the games (ROMs) you already own are gracefully added to their appropriate library and box art is
- Fixed analog controllers that send excessive input events (e.g. DualShock 4 and others) interfering with frontend and core functions.
- Fixed case where some bluetooth mice (e.g. Logitech MX Anywhere 2) break the input system.
- Fixed Steam Controller support when properly configured through Steam.
- Fixed case where cancelling an alert could make it impossible
- OS X 10.11 or later