OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation, one console at a time... For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
- Library - One of the standout features of OpenEmu is how it organizes all your games into one unique, unified games library. Watch as backups of the games (ROMs) you already own are gracefully added to their appropriate library and box art is
Note: Touch Bar users should update to the latest macOS 10.12 for full support.
- Added automap support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Added localized PC Engine controller graphic
- Improved TurboGrafx controller graphic with pixel perfect Retina version
- Fixed library error alerts not displaying
- Fixed a crash with games in
- OS X 10.11 or later