Daily Value creates a Personal Food Label based on your recorded dietary intake and allows you to track and explore your eating history by day, meal, or nutrient.
You can quickly and easily view food information on over 45 unique nutrients found in nearly 8,000 foods supplied by the USDA. In addition, you can add your own foods to the application and track them too.
- Gain insight into your eating trends by viewing your food history in a flexible date range. (Screenshot 1)
- Drill down into any of the nutrients shown on the Personal Food Label to see how individual foods contributed to the total. (Screenshot 2)
- Record your dietary intake from any of the foods provided or using your own foods defined in the app. (Screenshot 3)
- View an individual report on each meal and analyze its impact on your diet.
- Adjustable serving sizes and amounts to match your intake.
- Store commonly used foods for easier entry including the serving size and amount.
- Save multiple foods used for favorite recipes, such as a casserole or a common meal, to quickly record them as meals. (Screenshot 4)
Ease of Use
- Browse the nutritional information for any of the foods found in the application.
- Full text search for quicker navigation; and the ability to navigate through a subset of the foods found. (Screenshot 5)
- Create your own foods using the nutritional label found on the back of any product.
- Quickly create a new favorite or meal entry when browsing any of the foods.
- Create favorites of commonly consumed foods to speed recording of intake.
- The Help section provides guidance on application usage.
- Intuitive layout that resembles the standard US nutrition food label.