Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell
- MediaInfo distributed with HTTP/HTTPS support: support of Amazon S3 with Signature Version 4
- FFV1: parsing speed slight improvement
- Duration: fixed regression in last release, sometimes duration was displayed with only count of minutes
- OS X 10.6 or later