Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell
- Spanish and catalan languages updated, thanks to Sergi Medina
- Refactoring of the trace feature, for better performance and some bug fixes
- Visual C++ 2012 project files removed
- Review of symbols display, now using standard display (e.g. "k" instead of "K", " min" instead of "mn"...)
- XML output: revert to old versioning method (version is MediaInfo
- OS X 10.6 or later