Note: According to developer, the GUI for the commercial Mac App Store version is best suited for OS X.
MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell more...
- Linux/Mac: more output formats (PBCore, EBUCore, FIMS)
- FFV1 parsing optimization, avoiding by default a too verbose trace
- Matroska: more elements support and typo fixes in the trace
- #I172, Trace feature: provide the name of the main parser in the media element
- Matroska: consider all values below 0x10 EBML names as 1-byte junk
- Matroska: more...
- OS X 10.6 or later