Developer website: Think, Code, Release
Berokyo is a desktop organizer and quick launcher application that lets you take control over your desktop and organize all your favorite and frequently used applications, documents, files, folders and webpages into one or more customizable 3D multi-shelf cabinets that will keep them out of sight but yet close at hand and ready to be launched.
Furthermore, Berokyo allows you to quickly search the Web using the main search providers and supports the powerful YubNub.org commands. Now your favorite search provider is more accessible than ever, just a hotkey away.
- Easy to use items organizer.
- Single and multiple items launcher.
- Fully customizable style and hotkeys.
- Full-screen, auto-hide and keep-visible modes.
- Incremental find that reveals results as you type.
- Simple drag and drop operation.
- Detailed and smooth thumbnails.
- Eye-catching design.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Web quick search.
- YubNub.org commands support.
- Great performance.
- Added full support for tagging items so they are better classified, organized and indexed. Of course, now you can search your items using tags too.
- Added a new Properties window to easily view or change the selected item properties. The currently supported properties are: target, name, description and tags.
- Added special commands for quickly setting search filters. They are: 'Search Names Only (ALT+4)', 'Search Descriptions Only (ALT+5)', 'Search Tags Only (ALT+6)' and 'Search All (ALT+7)'.
- Now you can change the location of the Store Folder in the Preferences window. That is the folder where the application stores its configuration files and data. This new feature allows you to easily switch among different configurations or even share the same configuration among different systems or user accounts.
- Added options to the View menu and Personalization window to display the number of items each category contains.
- Now when searching items the categories can optionally display the number of matches they contain.
- Now every time you change the cabinet mode a status message is shown in the bottom bar to confirm the change.
- Moved the animation options to the Preferences window to apply them as global settings.
- Other small fixes and enhancements.