Developer website: Ensign Systems
- Site Items Available Quantity is now included in Web Reports - this allows you to see the total quantity for all locations for ecommerce.
- The Web Price field was added to the UITM import format and DAR.
- Bundled items will now show the max quantity available (based on all component quantities and the quantity used in a bundle) in the Web Items Export for ecommerce.
- Ending Tills now remembers the Register ID last used and displays it (as in versions before 4.5).
- Freight allocation has been fixed for POs with a large number of new items and freight over $1000.00.
- Copy and Paste of email address from Vendor Card now functions normally.
- When "Update Bundles" is run it will now update the vendor cost for all items in the bundle.
- Define A Report can sort in ascending and descending order whether it has been sent to screen or not.
- Sample calculator in the Rewards section has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue in multi site where a transfer document could not be read so it was archived without errors.
- Customer comments are now stored in the customer table and vendor comments are now stored in the vendor table.
- Grids were removed from the Slow Items Report
- Foreign currency was improved.
- A control was added for which item types are exported by POSIM remote.
- Improved Inventory Aging Report and Merchandise Report.
- Added UPC import to "UVCP" import code.
256MB of RAM and 100MB minimum hard drive space.