... Since the birth of the Mac Desktop, files have been placed on it haphazardly. There have only been 2 solutions to make sense of our Desktops: either shove our files into piles which easily get confusing, or hide them in subfolders. Finally Mac users can use DeskLabels to label groups and piles of folders on their Desktops!
Using DeskLabels is a breeze: just click the DeskLabels Menu Bar icon, choose \"New Label\", name it what you will, and move it where you want. Organize your Desktop however you\'d like, and easily rearrange and change the groups as you go!
- Organize your Desktop without hiding all your files into folders
- Intuitively create, rename, move, and delete labels with ease
- Small, out-of-the-way Menu Bar icon for quick access
- Blends in seamlessly with Leopard and Snow Leopard
- Use dark or light Labels to contrast any desktop wallpaper