WiFiControl allows you to send commands and retrieve files from a Mac computer using your iPhone or iPod Touch. WiFiControl works in conjunction with WiFiServer on your Mac.
- Send commands to the Mac such as shutdown, sleep, logout, restart, as well as send a text message.
- Messages sent can appear in a window, heard as synthesized voice, or both.
- Execute the commands immediately, or set a time when the commands should execute.
- Cancel commands set for a future execution.
- Quickly search and retrieve files from the Mac using Spotlight. Files are saved on the mobile device.