iFitness... Performing an exercise incorrectly is harmful to your body, and repeating the same few exercises you know will never push you forward - that is why iFitness is so handy.
- over 110 fully illustrated exercises with accompanying text
- favorites option to create your own custom routine
- preset routines that our experts have made for reaching different goals
- exercises organized by the muscles they target
- We goofed up last week with regards to the Retina Display support. iPhone 4 is not available in our country (Canada) so we couldn't test out the app to see if it works. With the help of some kind users, we were able to get it going though we think. This update should provide Retina Display for some exercise images - will have a complete overhaul coming when we get our phones this July
RequirementsCompatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
*Previously available here