uses granular synthesis to generate a wide range of audio effects, including time compression and expansion, from any non-protected soundfiles. Transform speech or instrumental sounds into glorious, rich soundscape textures. A great tool for composers and sound designers!
- Ultra-long time-stretching and freezing
- 34 voice real-time granulation of sampled sound creates expansive textures from speech sounds, sound objects or other recordings
- Autostretch preserves speech transients
- Equalizer and resonator section
- Spectrogram and FFT display
MacPOD is named in honour of the original POD GSAMX system developed by Barry Truax at Simon Fraser University.