iRAPP allows you to access one or multiple Mac computers across your network seamlessly - by using our iRAPP Cohesive Client or with any RDP Client for all your PC to Mac or Mac to Mac needs. Use the same keyboard, screen and mouse as iRAPP merges OS X with your Windows XP or Vista environment in perfect harmony.
iRAPP is the natural evolution of the remote system access; it merges the connected systems and gives the user the desired usability and experience.
- Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time?
- Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way?
Important: Due to emergency situation, all bug-fixes listed below did not go through full QA cycle. Any feedback or bug reports regarding this version would be highly appreciated.
- MS RDC for iOS v8.1.7 is not able to connect to iRAPP Server v2.7.
- Keyboard mapping feature does not work in iRAPP Client for Windows v2.7.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for earlier versions of the OS are in Related Links