Zombies vs. Sheep
is a frenetic tap-to-shoot game set in a mexican-themed shooting gallery. Your mission: Protect the sheep from incoming waves of zombies. As the evening gets darker you will face more and stronger enemies. You are the last hope of the sheep.
Move your sheep by tilting the phone. Shoot by tapping the enemies. Reload by quickly flicking the phone in any direction.
The game features 10 levels and is played in survival mode - save sheep after sheep. Be sure to upgrade your sheep in the store to be able to keep up!
- Unique cardboard cutout graphic style. Lively Mariachi-style soundtrack. Zombies vs. Sheep features intriguing gameplay and is easy to pick up.
- Shoot your shotgun by tapping on the screen. Pick up the assault rifle and spray the zombies, bats and phoenixes with bullets. Set up chain reactions with dynamite.
- Survival mode gameplay featuring 10 levels of increasing difficulty. Face numerous different enemies and three epic boss fights.
- Upgrade your sheep. Your sheep is too slow? You run out of bullets? Your sheep is nearly dead? Collect some coins and go to the shop to buy upgrades.
- OpenFeint 2.0 powered global leaderboards, achievements, friend lists, chat, facebook and twitter notifications, player walls and gamerscores.