Adze is a GPS data editor which you can use to edit track points, automatically split tracks at rest-stops, optimize away redundant data, and more.
- Add, remove and move tracks and individual points
- Extract selections as new tracks, merge multiple tracks together or delete them completely
- Optimise tracks to remove redundant data and make editing easier
- Automatically identify rest-stops and split tracks at those locations
- View document, track or selection statistics such as distance, duration or gradient
- Edit document and track metadata more...
- Fixed a problem that would prevent the map from being displayed at launch
- Root document metadata extensions are now preserved
- XML schemas are now exported even when their location is unknown
- Tracks list now scrolls to show the currently selected track when the selection changes
- Tracks list now maintains scroll position when deleting tracks more...
- OS X 10.6 or later