Developer website: Gary Hui Zhang
Using the Finder's Cover Flow mode, a large collection of medical images can be browsed through and quickly inspected just as easy as flipping through your photos. Furthermore, a large number of images can be compared side-by-side by selecting them together in the Finder, then pressing the space bar to bring up the Quick Look preview mode.
- Reorganized the information panel by the types of information.
- The plugin will no longer expire.
- Introduce support for adjustable settings.
- Adjustable settings include orientation and font size.
- Added anatomical labels.
- Images are always displayed in neurological convention, i.e., physical left is displayed as left.
- Added intensity slope and intercept to the information panel.
- Minor update to conform the new Xcode.
- Enhancement: revamped information panel.
- From 2.x onward, OS X 10.5 Leopard support will be discontinued.
- Bugfix: crash when previewing 2D volumes.
- OS X 10.6 or later