CashHaven is a system for paying for goods without having to handle cash. Each user is given a cash allowance. Certain users are given the privilege of begin able to 'sell' items through CashHaven as set in the Preferences window. As these users log into CashHaven they are able to log the sale of goods or returns. Only an Administrator can allocate a value to each User's account. This must be done before any user has the ability to make a Sale. When a user wants to make a purchase the operator enters a quick description of the goods to be sold and the sale price. The purchaser must enter their password before the transaction more...
- [New] Compatible with MacOS X Mountain Lion.
- [New] There is now a list of possible items to purchase. Double-click to add or click the checkbox. You can also edit the quantity of an item (including decimals).
- [New] The main window can now be resize yet kept in proportion - it stretches.
- [New] It is now possible for a Group Manager to set user balances for others as well more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Free registration account.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software