Developer website: 360Works
In addition to the many existing modules that come free with ScriptMaster, 360Works is available to create custom modules suited to your specific needs. In addition, if you are familiar with Java, you can create your own expansion modules, although you do not need to know Java in order to use the many free modules that come with ScriptMaster.
There is a support forum dedicated to ScriptMaster at FmForums.com - that is the place to go to post any questions, tips, or new modules that you create with ScriptMaster.
The possibilities are truly limitless with what you can accomplish with this plugin.
Check out Matt Petrowsky's video article, Combining PDFs - The Blazing Fast Method, at FileMakerMagazine.com. The video demonstrates 360Works ScriptMaster plugin being used with iText to combine PDF files.
- Updated Groovy to version 1.8.5
- Now includes SMGetVariable function for generated plugins. This makes it easier to return multiple outputs from a ScriptMaster function.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occur when generating custom plugins with ScriptMaster Advanced, if an external jar file had an incorrect size entry
- Fixed an issue that would not allow plugin help text to have umlauts or other international characters.
- Fixed a character encoding problem when using clipboard functions in ScriptMaster with UTF-16 clipboard formats..
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- FileMaker Pro 7 or later