Whenever someone tries to gain access to your computer, RedHand takes a photo and informs you about it.
You don't have to think about locking your computer. You don't even have to remember your password. Use your phone as the key! Just tell RedHand to look for a specific Bluetooth device. If you leave the room your computer will be locked. As soon as you are back you'll find it more...
- Updated for OS X 10.9.5
- Excessive Bluetooth-related logging
- Resolved a conflict between manual lock and lock on sleep
- RedHand would prevent force-sleep (Cmd-Opt Eject)
- Screensaver preferences would sometimes not be properly read on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- iSight or other video capturing device (optional)