Garmin BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Added support to delete and update waypoints on select FIT wearable devices, specifically Fenix3
- Updated Garmin Express instructions
- Made it easier to see and access BirdsEye help
- Added user preference to configure mouse hover tool tips
- Added map selection and searching to the Create Route more...
- OS X 10.10 or later