After Effects CC 2015 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $19.99/month (or $9.99/month if you're a previous After Effects customer).
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2015 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers - without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world,
Note: Update is ~970.8 MB.
- After Effects no longer crashes (kernel panic) macOS 10.11 when started on certain Mac hardware with Nvidia GPU’s. A result of this change is that Mercury GPU Acceleration using Metal is not available for Mac hardware with Nvidia GPU’s. Mercury GPU Acceleration using OpenCL remains available.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available hard-disk space for installation
- 1440x900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection