is a software submission tool and PAD file generator for Mac OS X. Developed specifically for software developers, vendors and media specialists alike, SharewarePublisher makes submitting software applications to leading software listing sites and repositories incredibly easy. Check out the video
by clicking here
- Submit to over 100 software download sites in a blink: With SharewarePublisher, you can submit to 100+ sites within a few hours, which would take you several days otherwise. The most tedious part of submitting to download sites is obviously having to enter all of your version-related information into a huge number of submission forms by hand. SharewarePublisher turns this task into a no-brainer, since it boils down to pressing the autofill button. SharewarePublisher then fills out all fields of the submission form with the appropriate data.
- Integrated two-tab Web viewer: SharewarePublisher's unique two-tab Web viewer lets you switch between the listing page of your shareware title and the corresponding submission page with a single click. No longer search for your product at shareware sites - one click takes you there.
- Generate PAD files: SharewarePublisher is also a full-fledged PAD editor and makes it amazingly easy to create and modify PAD files. By means of a single menu command you can export all the needed information in the correct format and create a PAD file according to the newest PAD specification.
- Comes with a built-in list of almost 200 leading shareware sites: SharewarePublisher comes with a list of almost 200 leading shareware sites - with pre-configured site URLs, submission URLs, carefully hand-tuned ratings/priorities, and more. Its unique two-tab Web viewer allows you to locate all the listing and submission pages for your products and to autofill all the submission forms with a single click.
- Submission history: SharewarePublisher keeps track of all submissions you did and lets you see at any time, who submitted which version to which site and when, as well as when you checked the site and whether you product is already listed there.
- User ID and password management: Many websites require you to log in with a user name and password to edit your software listings. SharewarePublisher can store your user names and passwords per site and can autofill this information whenever you visit the site.
- Built for the Mac: SharewarePublisher has been built for the Mac and has been designed based on our principle, which we have borrowed from Albert Einstein: "Make it as simple as possible, but not simpler."