Developer website: Jib
iSpeedCams is a brand new software designed to facilitate speedcams update on your Personal Navigation Device (PND). With a 100% Mac OS look & feel, you'll be able in few clicks to download a speedcams database and export it in iGO (txt or spud), Garmin or Navman format. You can define any speedcams database, in iGO or Navman format, for example Mioskins, GPSPassion, AlerteGPS or POI Plaza. In addition, you can import your own data in iSpeedCams.
iSpeedCams also features a RSS feeds reader to keep you informed about 'speedcams world' news (or any other subject). Available in English and French.
- Default RSS feeds depends on active localization
- Export: add support for Garmin, Navman and iGO SPUD formats
- Downloading: add support for Garmin format
- Import: add support for Garmin, Navman and Mioskins formats
- Better support for Navman format
- Import: auto-detect database format, based on file extension
- RSS item window is no more editable
- If a RSS item is blank, a "No summary" message is showed up
- If a RSS item contains HTML code, it will be displayed as plain text
- Auto-saving main window size
- New icons in toolbar
Mac OS X 10.5 or later