Developer website: Kate Labs
Frame is an application for testing digital cameras and lenses. Frame provides professional features, superior performance, excellent usability, and intuitive graphical user interface.
Frame provides the following tests:
- OECF analysis
- Exposure analysis
- Noise analysis including signal-to-noise ratio, dynamic range, tonal range, and color sensitivity
- Color analysis including correlated color temperature
- Resolution analysis including chromatic aberration
- Vignetting analysis
- ColorChecker SG
- ColorChecker Gray Scale
- ColorChecker White Balance
- ISO 12233
- ISO 14524
- Kodak Q-13 and Q-14 Gray Scale
- Kodak Q-13 and Q-14 Color Separation
- Kodak Q-60 Gray Scale
- Kodak Q-60 Color Separation
- Wolf Faust IT8.7 Gray Scale
- Wolf Faust IT8.7 Color Separation
- HutchColor HCT
- Stouffer Step Charts
- QPcard 101/102/201
- Includes remarkable changes to the resolution test and some minor modifications. The update is strongly recommended for all the users.
- Note that the support for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and Windows XP has been dropped.
- Frame 1.5 will be the last version of the first generation of Frame and we have already started the development of Frame 2.0 which will be released during 3Q10. We have not yet determined all the features of Frame 2.0 and if you have any suggestions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.