Developer website: MacHouse
ScreenEdit allows users to split a video clip into up to 50 segments quick and easy. ScreenEdit gives you access to more than 130 SMPTE effects and lets you create a simple slideshow movie with an imported video clip. Furthermore, the user can take desktop snapshots with the Mouse pointer.
The totally new version of ScreenEdit lets users capture video with iSight. Use ScreenEdit to take desktop screenshots with the Mouse pointer and send them to Mail or Preview as well as to your hard disk.
Import movies/graphic images with the following formats to export them, split them or produce slideshow movies with them: 3GP, DIVX, DV, FLC, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPG, MPEG (MPEG2 Playback required), WMV (Flip4Mac required), BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, PDF, PICT, PNG, PSD, TIFF
- Movie Info now shows the number of audio and video tracks.
- The position of the play head is now shown so that the user can copy it in terms of seconds or time to the clipboard.
- The user can now insert audio clips to MOV movie files. See A/V > Add Audio.
- A measure is taken, depending on the OS version, to prevent the application to crash when the user attempts to open MPEG files.
- The user can now delete and enable/disable audio tracks on MOV video clips. See A/V > Show Audio Properties.
- The user can now delete and enable/disable video tracks on MOV video clips. See A/V > Show Video Properties.
- Other numerous minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.6.1 or later
- QuickTime 7 or later
*Previously available here