BackupLoupe provides answers to such questions as:
- Why does Time Machine take so long to back up my files?
- Which files are actually being backed up?
- Has a particular file/folder been backed up at all?
- How many revisions of a file/folder exist in Time Machine?
- A file/folder was deleted accidentally. When did this happen and where is the latest backup?
- Is my backup drive big enough? Should I consider buying a larger one? And if yes, when?
In addition BackupLoupe provides intuitive ways to restore any item backed up by Time Machine to any location or
- Core Animation warning
- Layout problem in preferences
- Reliably find files/folders with names containing decomposed characters (e.g., umlaut)
- OS X 10.5.6 or later