BackupLoupe allows you to answer questions like:
- Why does Time Machine take so long to back up my files?
- Which files are actually being backed up?
- Has a particular file/folder been backed up at all?
- How many revisions of a file/folder exist in Time Machine?
- A file/folder was deleted accidentally. When did this happen and where is the latest backup?
- Is my backup drive big enough? Should I consider buying a larger one? And if yes, when?
In addition BackupLoupe provides intuitive ways to restore any item backed up by Time Machine to any location or more...
- [New feature] Colors indicating the relative size of snapshots and the deviation from average size of snapshots are now configurable
- [Bug fix] Change of location of cache files was not reflected in preferences
- OS X 10.6 or later