SimpleTask has two lists: Pending and Complete. All controls are intuitive and nearby so adding a task is a snap. Best of all adding tasks can be done entirely from the keyboard making adding multiple tasks take seconds instead of minutes.
Best of all, SimpleTask syncs with its iPhone client for an on the go to-do list that never gets outdated.
- Patched memory leaks
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Task window no longer closes whenever any app window is closed.
- Redesigned Sync window UI. No longer UI glitches when it locates more than one device.
- When syncing for the first time after launch, the iPod is selected and all that is required is hitting sync.
- Text shadow for purple more...