Developer website: SimpleTask
SimpleTask has two lists: Pending and Complete. All controls are intuitive and nearby so adding a task is a snap. Best of all adding tasks can be done entirely from the keyboard making adding multiple tasks take seconds instead of minutes.
Best of all, SimpleTask syncs with its iPhone client for an on the go to-do list that never gets outdated.
- Patched memory leaks
- Snow Leopard compatibility
- Task window no longer closes whenever any app window is closed.
- Redesigned Sync window UI. No longer UI glitches when it locates more than one device.
- When syncing for the first time after launch, the iPod is selected and all that is required is hitting sync.
- Text shadow for purple tasks should is darker.
- Improved syncing stability across multiple syncs
- "Mark as Pending" works
- General stability and usability improvements
- Updated a few frameworks we use to the latest version
- Selecting a task in one list and switching to another list no longerkeeps the task in that same cell selected.
- The topmost device is pre-selected in the sync window so all that is required is hitting enter to sync.
- Preferences menu item now works.