is an IMAP notification manager. It can be used to list all e-mails received on your mail server (IMAP server), without having to load these mails completely.
You can use iMapper to check your e-mail accounts in the background. When new e-mails arrive, you will be notified.
To show you whether e-mails contain useful information, or whether they are just spam, iMapper provides a preview functionality.
iMapper offers you the following features:
- List e-mails waiting on your server
- See the e-mails waiting on your incoming mail server.
- Multiple Accounts - Check as many IMAP accounts as you want, each with its own check interval and each with its own notification type.
- E-mail Alerts - You can specify special alerts. When one of your important contacts send you an e-mail, you'll receive an extra notification..
- Sounds - You're not only receive a visual notification, but iMapper also plays a sound for you. You can choose from one of the twelve build-in sound or load your own.
- Each notification can have its own sound.
- Leave E-mail on server - iMapper wil also work if you have your mail client configured to leave the mail on the server.
- More free memory - You don't have to keep your e-mail client loaded to see if there's new mail on the server.