- It lets you setup your own Push File Server.
- It's an awesome new way to share files between a group of users.
Push File Server First of all what do we mean with a Push File Server? With normal file servers you need to login to the server, search for the file you need, copy it to your own computer and log out.
With Push it's the other way around. Instead of you going to the file server the file server now comes to you. The Push Server knows what kind of files you want to receive. And when it spots a file you want,
- Added Help pages. You'll be directed to our website where you can find documentation, installation guides and a FAQ.
- It was not possible to use an apostrophe. You would get an error of a wrong EOF (end of file).
- When changing a clients name it did not change it in the group members files.
- The log file is now better to read.
- Some other small bug fixes.