Dynamic Photo HDR... Many times you see a beautiful scene and of course you take a picture! The result is often far from being the magical scene you remember.
Our eyes are very adaptive and they are also more sensitive to intensity than color. The chip in camera is none of that.
It is estimated that our eye can see over a dynamic range of nearly 24 f-stops while a digital camera can capture a dynamic range around 6 to 9 f-stops at best.
For this scene we could set our digital camera to correctly capture the foreground or the sky, but not both at same time.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
Using HDR technique we can combine the different exposures to create a single image that shows details in both sky and the land.
A High Dynamic Range photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post it on the Web and enjoy.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Load and save HDR files
- Works with most RAW camera formats
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR!
- Real-Time Preview - as you move the sliders you see the changes in real-time.
- Paint the tone-mapping strength where you want it with a brush
- Version 4 has all the image adjustments you will need: White Balance, Levels, Gamma, Hue, Chromatic Aberration, Barrel and Pincushion correction, Perspective correction and more.
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting.
- Pin Warping Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in our software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
- Anti-Ghosting Mask If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a "ghost" on the final image. We added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature. Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you don't even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image. In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.