Aquari Secured Browser
... the most advanced and fully featured secured browser on the iPhone. Aquari gives you the Web experience you\'ve come to expect from your regular iPhone Safari browser with newly added features that makes the experience even better and more secure. Get the best browser for the iPhone and don\'t be fooled by any of the other crude and unpolished browsers you find in the App Store.
- Multi-window support: Keep up to eight browser windows open at the same time and switch easily between them - JUST LIKE SAFARI!
- Full screen browser: Flip your iPhone sideways or upside-down to enjoy your Web pages in full-view with only a status bar showing.
- Guest/Snoop mode: Have another user who wants to use Aquari but don\'t want to give them access to you bookmarks, sessions, and settings.
- Automatically signing you out of website when quitting
- Automatic clearing of session cookies: Keep your information secured by automatically clearing your cookies when you exit the browser.
- Optional Passcode access: Keep out unauthorized users out of your browser and bookmarks by securing access with a secret passcode.
- Rich bookmark support: Aquari allows you to easily add bookmarks for your favorite sites and manage them in folders.
- Search toolbar: The search toolbar puts information and products right at your fingertips.
- Incognito: No browsing or search history
Aquari give you privacy and protection from threats found both on and offline. Keep your settings, bookmarks, and logged-in websites safe from others using your iPhone with the passcode login feature and guest mode. Search engines and websites often fill your browser with cookies and other temporary files which potentially exposes your private data and surfing habits. Aquari can help you automatically clean out your cookies when you leave the browser.
The search toolbar and full screen mode are some of the new features in Aquari that will enhance your Web browsing experience. Find products and information easily and quickly by using the product search toolbar. Maximize and use the full screen size of the iPhone by looking at the Web pages in full screen with only the status bar showing your network connection.