displays your battery usage in a graph. It acquires battery data upon launch and record log data in a timeline.
- Graph can be displayed both vertically and horizontally.
- You can send CSV converted log data by e-mail.
- When data is updated while charging, graph will be highlighted.
- Charging cycle (accumulated 100% counted as 1) shown in settings window.
- Scale slider is available for zoom-in/zoom-out.
- BatteryLog is not capable of auto-updating. To get the latest data, you must launch application by yourself.
- Note that all data is acquired in percentage. It is not actual voltage.