lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
This effect - known as a "cutout" or "selective desaturation" - draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas.
Use your finger as a brush to remove or bring back the original color from regions of your image.
Quickly zoom in and out using the two finger pinching gesture.
ColorSplash is build on the same solid foundation as our popular Juxtaposer app and features the same intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Save multiple sessions.
- In-program help.
- Alternative view mode shows colored regions tinted red to make it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.